The vision for our work can be summarised as follows:
- To create exciting programmes to grow the children and young people within our own church, to nurture their faith and develop life and leadership skills.
- To engage more with parents and develop activities that bring families together, both within Vine and through our community led projects.
- To continue the mission of outreach and community engagement with people of all faiths and those of none through programmes that bring children and young people together.
- To actively develop leadership skills within the young people and encourage volunteering and teamwork.
- To reach out to other youth organisations in the local area to find common ground and programmes where we can work together.
- To engage and develop projects within the United Reformed Church and East London Group of Churches to achieve our goals.