Welcome to VINE CHURCH HOLIDAY CLUB 2021
The theme for this year is ‘OUR GREEN PLANET’
We are very pleased to reopen our Holiday Club after last year. It will be a bit different this year due to Covid-19 but it will be an enjoyable year.
We welcome your children to our summer adventure learning about ‘OUR GREEN PLANET’.
We will be providing a programme of art, craft, games, sports, inclusive Bible stories on the theme & park outings.
We look forward to welcoming your children!
We run our Holiday Club with a Christian Ethos which we believe is acceptable and appropriate for all faiths and none. Our Ethos includes the following statements:
- We embrace children, young people & volunteer leaders whatever their faith and cultural background
- Children, young people and volunteers respect one another and do not discriminate against each other
- We encourage a bond between children & young people of different faiths and cultures
- We celebrate everyone’s differences
- We share with and learn from each other
- All are included, all faiths, all backgrounds and abilities
- Every one of our activities is all embracing, all inclusive, varied, fun and can be enjoyed by all.
You will appreciate the fact that this whole programme costs a lot more than the financial contributions made by yourselves. We would like to thank VINE CHURCH for free use of all the buildings, the grant from the UNITED REFORMED CHURCH and we would also like to show our appreciation for all our VOLUNTEERS who will give up their time freely to work with the children and young people.
- The Holiday Club is open to 5 – 13 year olds.
- The Programme runs for 3 days from 10am to 4pm every day. Please DO NOT register your child if he/she can only attend for 1 or 2 days.
- All leaders are DBS checked.
- We ASK all young people to bring in their own labelled water bottle.
- Lunch – VEGETARIAN LUNCHES and DRINKS will be provided each day but there is also the option for your child to bring in a PACKED LUNCH.
- Any allergies and dietary needs must be indicated on the registration form.
- Any special needs – HEALTH MATTERS, MEDICATION, LEARNING DIFFICULTIES or BEHAVIOURAL ISSUES that might be appropriate for us to know, must be indicated on the registration form.
- All children & young people are expected to follow a set of ground rules which will be made familiar to them on the first day.
- The cost for the 3 days is £15.
- We have a limited number of spaces and accept on a first come first served basis.
- We do not want any child to be excluded because of the cost, so if you have more than one child wishing to come and if this will cause you financial difficulty, then please contact us.
- It is important that payment is made on the first day of registration.
- Please note that we are following Government covid guidelines. It is important that you do not bring your child to the programme if they or any member of the household is experiencing symptoms or has a confirmed positive covid test. Thank you.